This event is now closed, thank you for your participation. Keep watching Facebook and our blog for more new products that you can name and win.
Do you love the jalapeno flavor but not the heat? The sweet and tangy brine knocks the edge off the heat a bit. These thick sliced Jalapenos are swimming in the spicy aromatic sweet brine When you pop one in your mouth, you get a flavor that stimulates your taste buds creating a mouthwatering sensation, the heat comes on slowly; it is a precise Sweet Heat. If you like spicy, be careful these are very addictive. Add them to potato salad, put them on your burger or hot dog, make a relish or even add to pasta, the ideas for these are endless.
Ingredients: sugar, distilled vinegar, cider vinegar, turmeric, celery seed and garlic
There will be one 1st Place winner that will receive a case of these Sweet and Hot Jalepenos. Another 5 runners up will receive 1 jar of these Jalepenos that we’re trying to name. The winner will be chosen by Great Olive. In the event that there is a duplicate name the first person who commented with it will be given credit for that name. The contest will end on 5/30/12 at 9:00 pm PST.
- Hoppin’ JalaPenna – Lynn W.
- Penna’s Peter Piper Pickled Peppers - Laurie L.
- Red Hot ‘n Green - Margot C.
- Prairie Fire Pickles - Cissy C.
- Prairie Fire Diablos - Cissy C.
- Prairie Fire Poppers - Cissy C.
- Prairie Fire Rings - Cissy C.
- Sweet & Spice…It tastes Nice! - Christy A.
- Sweet’n HOllapeno - Maria T.
- Sweet Heat! - Nicole C-C.
- Fire Water Pickles - Carrie W.
- YIPPEE YI YO’S! - Kathye M.
- Armadillo Treats - Greg W.
- Sweet Devils – Carrie R.
- Penna Pickles – Carrie R.
- Some like it hot! - Audrey K.
- Some like it hot! And sweet! - Audrey K.
- Hot Sweety - Darlene O.
- Summer Heat - Del F.
- Sweet Lil’ Devils - Amber G.
- Sugar n’ Spice - Tim L.
- Sweet Tang Peppers - David L.
- Hot To Trot – Debbie S.
- Sweeties Jalapeno Slices - Derrick G.
- Sweet and Hot Jalapenos - Agnes C.
- Jolives - Kendra B.
- Heaven’s Jalapeno’s – Tracy O.